Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks.
• reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
• prevents premature skin aging
• improve or even fade out most type of scarring except for keloids
• reduce or fade stretch marks over several treatments
• helps reduce hyperpigmentation
• improve the appearance of rosacea
• boosts the absorption and efficacy of topical acne products directly into the treated area.
• reduces the appearance of large pores.